Written By: The Green Crunchy Mother
Who does not love a warm bubble bath? Bubble baths are a great way to relax after a hard day of work. It’s a small luxury that can make a big difference in your life. You don’t need to spend a ton of money to get some of the benefits of a spa.
Making your own homemade bubble bath is fun, easy, and cost-effective. Also, you will know exactly what is going on your skin. Commercial brands can contain scary ingredients that I can’t even pronounce.
Homemade bubble bath makes a great gift for friends, teachers, coaches, and family.
What You Will Need:
- 4 cups of Water
- 4 oz Castille Soap
- 3 oz of either Glycerin or Coconut Oil (both will lather well and soften skin). Glycerin can be more difficult to find. Coconut oil is easier to find and I found it at our local grocery store.
- Essential Oils (Lavender, Eucalyptus Citrus)
- Containers to store your bubble bath.
- Mix water with Castille and glycerin or coconut oil.
- Add 3-6 drops of essential oil of your choice.
- Mix well.
- Pour your bubble bath into a container.
- Your bubble bath is ready to use! Pour the desired amount and enjoy!
Do you make your own homemade bubble bath?