Written By: The Green Crunchy Mother
The New Year is just around the corner. As the New Year approaches, most of us make several resolutions. These help everyone keep things in perspective throughout the year.
What are resolutions? Resolutions are often goals that we hope to achieve. What are the most common? After doing some research, I have listed some of the more popular ones.
1. The focus on health and fitness has become important and the world trend reveals that most people put health and fitness as a primary goal. Awareness of the connection between good health and an exercise regime has reached an all time high.
2. Spend more time with the family. Family has become very important and for many, professional success comes second. Fulfillment means more than wealth and climbing the corporate ladder.
3. Financial security is a goal most made. Some wanted to reach a certain target, and others wanted to get out of the debt trap. Also, some wanted to make a sound financial plan so that their earnings matched their spending.
4. Volunteer work shows you care by helping others. Tragic world events have inspired many to take a hard look at their own lives. Many people volunteer in their own communities such as schools and retirement homes.
5. Many people have decided to consciously make subtle lifestyle changes and to include: meditation, stress relieving techniques, listen to music, follow a healthy lifestyle, exercise, and further their education.
What are your New Year resolutions?